Due to continued success, we are looking for dynamic, caring and compassionate veterinary surgeon to join our established and expanding vet team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years clinical experience, great communication skills and ability to work up cases to a high standard.
Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital is based in the lovely village of Binfield and is accredited as a Gold ‘Cat Friendly Clinic’ with a separate cat clinic on site. We have been serving the local community for over 50 years.
We are part of the Linnaeus Group, which is a vibrant community of veterinary practices across the UK. The Linnaeus Group work across a range of areas within veterinary medicine from small animal to farm and equine. All our practices are individual but two important things bring us together; a commitment to excellence in everything we do and our passion to make A Better World for Pets.
The role is 40 hours per week on a rota basis and a competitive salary. The rota is 4 days a week plus overnight phones for inpatients.
Weekends: 1 in 6 full weekends Sat 8.30-4.30 plus overnight on call phones Sun 9-12 plus phones until Monday morning plus 1 in 6 Saturdays 8.30-4.30. We have a supportive long standing team of 6.5 vets, 12 nurses, management, and reception team.
You will need to have:
- Veterinary Degree Registrable in the UK enabling full MRCVS status
- Excellent communication skills with associates at all levels
- A can-do attitude with a determination to succeed
- Strong Team ethos
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- 5 weeks annual leave plus your birthday off!
- RCVS /VDS membership fully funded
- CPD and certificate ambitions encouraged and supported with enhanced CPD funding
- Linnaeus Wellness Programme
- Mental Health First Aider onsite (who always makes sure we are stacked up with plenty of fruit!)
- Staff Discount on pet care
- Eye care & cycle to work scheme