- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Moor Cottage and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Moor Cottage. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Moor Cottage takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Moor Cottage aims to make our website accessible and usable by people of all abilities and disabilities, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
Many people use assistive technologies to allow them to adjust their experience of a website to make it easier for them to use. For example, they might view a website in easier-to-read colours with larger fonts, they may choose to experience content as spoken text, or they may navigate around a site using the keyboard only. As these assistive technologies become more available and sophisticated, we want to ensure that our website continues to work well with them to deliver a good experience for all our users. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so we adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Our web designers and developers, Clickingmad Ltd, use a range of methods and processes to ensure that our website is accessible to all users. For example, all images and hypertext links should include an alternative text description and tables should not be used to define the layout of the site. The site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards-compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly. However, whilst we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it may not always be possible to do so in all areas of the website. Furthermore, there may be visual differences when using different browsers and users with different devices will experience the website in different ways.
If you have any questions regarding the accessibility or usability of our website, please contact us through the contact page.