At Moor Cottage Vets in Bracknell, we offer a dedicated Cat Clinic in a separate building next to our main practice. Your cat will have access to excellent cat care and facilities with us, with bespoke services including:
- A building designed with cats in mind.
- A calm, quiet waiting area with calming blankets for carriers and pheromone diffusers.
- A vet visit is much more than a clinical exam - most of the consult is dialogue with the cat carer. We have a spacious consulting room where your cat can securely wander around (or hide away!) whilst this takes place.
- Cat nip and treats on demand, if appropriate, to take your cat's mind off being at the vet's.
- Calm and cat-friendly trained staff who know how to address your cat's needs.
- A further qualified cat vet (Mary) who holds a certificate in Feline Veterinary Studies.
- Preventative health checks to address the unique stage of life your cat is in and how we can help avoid disease or detect it early to make a big difference to your cat.
- Nutrition advice.
All the usual facilities that are available in our main building, including: dental xrays, operating theatre (for all primary care surgeries), endoscopy, blood & urine testing, blood pressure, tonometry (glaucoma test).
A cat ward for inpatients and those waiting for surgery and recovering from surgery which is quiet and warm, with environmental enrichment in mind in each kennel.
Already registered with us? Book an appointment online below
Did you know... you could save money on your puppy or kitten's preventative healthcare with Pet Health for Life plan?
Our plan covers essential preventative care, including vaccinations, parasite control, microchipping, discount on neutering and much more!