1. Moor Cottage ("Company") (company number 7247353 and whose registered office is Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital, London Road, Binfield, Bracknell Berkshire RG42 4AA is the promoter of the "Prize Draw".
2. The Prize Draw will open on (website launch date) 1st August 2018 and will close at 17:00 28th September 2018 (the "Closing Date"). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw end date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The up-to-date Prize Draw terms and conditions (“Conditions”) will be available for the whole duration of the Prize Draw at www.mcvh.co.uk.
3. Please read these Conditions carefully. Entry into any of our Prize Draws is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Conditions.
4. By entering one of our Prize Draws, you (the "Entrant" and "you") confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards the Company and the Prize Draw.
Who Can Enter
5. The Prize Draw is open to UK Mainland Residents aged 18 years old or over.
6. Employees of Company or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Prize Draw.
7. The Prize Draw is free to enter and subject to sign up to the company VIP Club (standard terms and conditions apply).
How to Enter
8. All entries must be submitted by via the website www.mcvh.co.uk and only one entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries received will not be entered into the draw.
9. Entries are non-returnable and entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Proof of postage is not proof of entry.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Prize Draw.
12. The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person who will not be affiliated with the Company or professionally connected with the Prize Draw
15. If you win a Prize Draw, the Company will notify you using the method you used to enter the Prize Draw e.g. Email (for postal entries, the Company will notify you by email) and within 48 working hours of the Closing Date.
17. If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and the Company reserves the right, at its discretion to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit. The decision of the Company regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner will receive a hamper worth up to the retail value of £100 for their pet.
19. The Company accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
20. Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
21. The Company will send prizes within 30 days of the Closing Date but reserves the right to change this due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
22. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by the Company of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
23. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Company may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on the Company’s website. By entering into the Prize Draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook accounts.
24. Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope, stating the name of the relevant Prize Draw to the Company, Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital, London Road, Binfield, Bracknell Berkshire RG42 4AA within 3 calendar months of the stated Closing Date.
25. By entering into the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Company for the purposes of the administration of the Prize Draw.
27. The Prize Draw and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
28. The Prize Draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between the Company and such third party.