Poisoned puppy’s heart-stopping drama

Olli the Dog

A poisoned puppy’s brush with death has prompted a Bracknell vet to issue a warning to pet owners about keeping human medicines away from animals. Olli, an inquisitive eight-month-old Cocker Spaniel, became seriously ill after accidentally swallowing some of his owner’s heart tablets. He was rushed to Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital, in London Road, Binfield, …

Cat Friendly Practice

Logo - Cat Friendly Clinic

We are pleased to have been accredited as a Gold Award Cat Friendly Practice by the International Society of Feline Medicine. With separate cat and dog waiting areas as well as separate hospital wards, not only are the cats happier, the dogs are less stressed too!

Important information for pet owners insured with More Than/Tesco

Moor Cottage - Logo

If your pet has been newly insured or recently renewed with either More Than or Tesco, (underwritten by Royal Sun Alliance, RSA) and you are seeking referral for treatment elsewhere, there may be certain new restrictions on your policy. RSA have formed a list of practices (currently 28 referral providers) as their ‘Preferred Providers’ of …

Snakes and adders not a game for dogs, warns Bracknell vet

Moor Cottage - Logo

A vet is urging pet owners across Bracknell to be on their guard as adders emerge from hibernation and pose risks to animals. Fraser Reynolds, a vet surgeon from Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital, which is based in London Road, Binfield, has issued the warning after a number of snake attacks on dogs have been reported …

Vet issues a warning to pet owners as warmer weather approaches

Moor Cottage - Logo

Pet owners are being warned of the dangers that spring can bring when their animals are out in gardens and parks. Roberta Duncan, clinical director at Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital in London Road, Bracknell, said while it’s nice to be able to finally banish the winter blues and get out in the fresh air, this …