1. Win a luxury hamper for your pet* when you sign up to our VIP Club this summer
To celebrate the launch of our brand-new website, we're offering you the chance to win a luxury hamper for your very important pet at home when you sign up to our VIP Health Club this summer (offer ends 28th of September 2018)*.
By joining our VIP club, you can spread your annual preventative healthcare costs through 12 low monthly payments, guaranteeing savings on our main regular services. Giving you peace of mind all year round…
- Annual health check with your vet
- Annual booster vaccination
- Health checks with your VIP nurse
- 12 months flea treatment (cats and dogs)
- 12 months worming treatment (cats and dogs)
- Flystrike prevention (rabbits)
- Twice yearly work treatment (rabbits)
Prices start at just £9.90 per month.
Call us on 01344 450345 or pop in for more information and one of our members of staff would be happy to help or
2. Free First Consultation for your pet*
At Moor Cottage we are passionate about pets and we would love to meet yours!
For a limited period, we are offering a free consultation with one of our vets for your pet's first visit to us.
Call us on 01344 450345 or
*T&C's apply. Free consultation offer available to new clients only who book an appointment before 31st October 2018 at Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital in Bracknell. Consultation refers to consult fee only. Any additional treatments required or advised will be payable according with standard prices. Offer must be quoted at the time of booking. One offer per client/pet. No cash alternative available. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
3. FREE Golden Oldies Cat Clinics
A free appointment for cats aged 11 years or over
Cats today are living longer, healthier lives than ever before and it is not unusual for us to see cats in their late teens and twenties! Our goal is to work with you so your cat can be happy and healthy to enjoy these golden years. We invite you and your senior cat for a free Golden Oldie appointment with one of our Qualified Veterinary Nurses.
During this appointment the nurse will:
- Go through your completed questionnaire. This will highlight any areas where we are looking for the early signs of many age related conditions.
- Take a blood pressure reading, which looks for abnormal blood pressure. If left untreated high blood pressure can cause significant damage to the kidneys and eyes but without any obvious sign of problems.
- Perform a weight check. Any changes will be noted and advice can be given on recommended diets.
As part of this free check-up we will test a sample of your cat's urine. This is a simple but very helpful test that can easily detect early signs of kidney problems and diabetes. Please call into us before your appointment and collect a bag of special cat litter to help collect a urine sample; then bring this sample with you to your appointment. Call us on 01344 450345 or
4. Professional Home Flea Treatment
Treat your home against fleas. Moor Cottage clients save up to 30%
As the central heating is switched on each year we tend to see an increase in flea related problems in our patients.
For every flea that is seen on an animal, there can be hundreds of eggs around the home.
The warmth of the central heating helps trigger the eggs to hatch so pets start to scratch and we, too, can end up with itchy ankles from flea bites!
A new company has been set up locally by two qualified Environmental Health Officers offering a professional, discrete service to treat your home against fleas this autumn. They are offering discounts on their usual charge of £90, as follows:
- 10% discount for Moor Cottage clients bringing the cost down to £80
- 20% discount for VIP Club members bringing the cost down to £62
Whilst we help you to treat your pet regularly with appropriate products, the home can remain a source of new fleas. There are household sprays available but we believe that this new service provides a more complete protection especially important where some pets (as well as their owners) may be more sensitive to the presence of fleas.
Please call 0800 710 1006 for further details or to book an appointment.
5. MOT Blood Screen & Booster Offer
MOT Blood Screen give your pet the very best chance of a long and healthy life. 50% discount when carried out with your pet’s booster jabs.
Give your pet the very best chance of a long and healthy life with our MOT blood screens. We are offering up to 50% discount on these tests when they are carried out at the same time as a booster vaccination.
As part of the vaccination, the vet will examine your pet to check their health. This annual check-up is equivalent to once every 6 to 7 years in human terms!
A simple blood test can often detect changes before the symptoms of disease show.
If you would like to take advantage of our special offer then please book an MOT and Booster appointment. Call us on 01344 450345 or