1. Join our Very Important Pet Club from only £10.00 per month
By joining our VIP club, you can spread your annual preventative healthcare costs through affordable monthly payments, guaranteeing savings on our main regular services. Giving you peace of mind all year round…
- Annual vaccination & health check
- Annual VIP blood screen
- Quarterly worming treatment
- 12 months flea treatment (cats and dogs)
- Monthly flea treatment/flystrike
- 6 monthly health check with a vet
- 10% discount on all consultations, neutering & dental procedures
- Free microchip
Monthly Plan payments:
- Rabbit £10.00
- Cat £17.00
- Small dog (0-10kg) £17.00
- Medium dog (10-20kg) £18.00
- Large dog (20-40kg) £20.00
- Extra large dog (+40kg) £28.00
DOWNLOAD our VIP plan leaflet for further information.
Call us on 01344 450345 or pop in for more information and one of our members of staff would be happy to help or
2. Book a free pet anxiety nurse clinic with your local Moor Cottage vet practice
Learn about how you can help your pet with anxiety during the festivity months.
3. Free First Consultation for your pet*
At Moor Cottage we are passionate about pets and we would love to meet yours!
For a limited period, we are offering a free consultation with one of our vets for your pet's first visit to us.
Call us on 01344 450345 or
*T&C's apply. Free consultation offer available to new clients only who book an appointment before 31st May 2019 at Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital in Bracknell. Consultation refers to consult fee only. Any additional treatments required or advised will be payable according with standard prices. Offer must be quoted at the time of booking. One offer per client/pet. No cash alternative available. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
4. FREE Golden Oldies Cat Clinics
A free appointment for cats aged 11 years or over
Cats today are living longer, healthier lives than ever before and it is not unusual for us to see cats in their late teens and twenties! Our goal is to work with you so your cat can be happy and healthy to enjoy these golden years. We invite you and your senior cat for a free Golden Oldie appointment with one of our Qualified Veterinary Nurses.
During this appointment the nurse will:
- Go through your completed questionnaire. This will highlight any areas where we are looking for the early signs of many age related conditions.
- Take a blood pressure reading, which looks for abnormal blood pressure. If left untreated high blood pressure can cause significant damage to the kidneys and eyes but without any obvious sign of problems.
- Perform a weight check. Any changes will be noted and advice can be given on recommended diets.
As part of this free check-up we will test a sample of your cat's urine. This is a simple but very helpful test that can easily detect early signs of kidney problems and diabetes. Please call into us before your appointment and collect a bag of special cat litter to help collect a urine sample; then bring this sample with you to your appointment. Call us on 01344 450345 or
5. MOT Blood Screen & Booster Offer
MOT Blood Screen give your pet the very best chance of a long and healthy life. 50% discount when carried out with your pet’s booster jabs.
Give your pet the very best chance of a long and healthy life with our MOT blood screens. We are offering up to 50% discount on these tests when they are carried out at the same time as a booster vaccination.
As part of the vaccination, the vet will examine your pet to check their health. This annual check-up is equivalent to once every 6 to 7 years in human terms!
A simple blood test can often detect changes before the symptoms of disease show.
If you would like to take advantage of our special offer then please book an MOT and Booster appointment. Call us on 01344 450345 or
5. To combat stress in pets this season we are offering an exclusive promotion on
Adaptil and Feliway when purchased in practice.
- Purchase an Adaptil Calm Home Diﬀuser in practice and receive an Adaptil Calm Refill or an Adaptil Transport 60ml Spray FREE
- Purchase an Adaptil Calm On-the-go Collar in practice and receive an Adaptil Transport 60ml Spray or an Adaptil Calm Refill FREE
- Purchase a Feliway Classic Diffuser in practice and receive a Feliway Classic Refill or Feliway Classic 60ml Spray FREE